domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

(13)Virtual Internet Money Machine ($29.95 One )

Home

Let Me Create A Virtual Internet
Money Machine Working For You
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week,
365 Days a Year!











Hi . . . I'm John Kirk,

Do you have a product or service for sale? . . . What if I could tell you how to DOUBLE or TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE your sales?

Are you trying to build a downline? . . . What if I could tell you how to easily recruit new downline members?

Are you a program owner looking for new members or affiliates? . . . What if I could tell you of a proven system of getting more new members or affiliates?

Telling you how is easy . . . . . It's inexpensive, effective, massive advertising!

The secret is . . . knowing where to find the inexpensive, effective, massive advertising!


Guess what . . . YOU FOUND IT!

I will place your advertising in the same spots on the internet I place mine!

Are my advertising sources effective?

First, let me tell you a little about myself. . . . .

I started fooling around on the internet in 1997. For a full 2 solid years, I spent more money online than I made. Does this sound familar?

I finally got serious and went full time in 1999. . .
Now I own a 4,500 sq ft Home located on 5 acres in the country about 20 miles outside Huntsville, Texas . . . a tractor and a backhoe to play around with . . . another 2,500 sq ft Waterfront Home on Lake Livingston . . . and the "Gunslingers BBQ & Steakhouse" Restaurant in Livingston, Texas . . . The money I made from the internet paid for all of it and everything is paid for, free and clear . . .

I have a downline of over 55,000 in one program and downlines of over 25,000 in two more . . .

The internet has given me the financial freedom to work only when I want to ( normally about 2 hours day )

Now, I will ask you the same question again . . .

Are my advertising sources effective? . . . You be the judge


Here's what I will do for you . . .

Ad Package #CMA-1: $49.95 Only $29.95

* Give you 100,000 Text Ads on the same advertising sources I use

* Give you 25,000 Banner Ads on the same advertising sources I use

BONUS: Purchase TODAY and I will also send 5,000 visitors to any website you choose ( no adult sites allowed )


PLUS

. . . as our gift to you, you will get a FREE ENTRY into our Four-Phase Bonus Compensation Plan! You get a FREE Affiliate Web Site just like this one! Every person you refer who purchases an ad package for $29.95 is placed into your FORCED MATRIX!
( NOTE: If the people in your upline refer more than 3 people who purchase an ad package, you may receive spillover. If you refer more than 3 people who purchase an ad package, you will create spillover for your downline )

Click Here For An Example Of A 3x3 Matrix

PHASE 1 is a 3x3 FORCED MATRIX, meaning that no one can have more than 3 people on his or her 1st level. When your Phase 1 matrix is filled, I will send $200.00 to your SFIpay, Alertpay, E-bullion or E-gold account. PLUS you get a free entry into Phase 2!

PHASE 2 is a 3x3 FORCED MATRIX, that each of your people will follow you into as they complete Phase 1. When your Phase 2 matrix is filled I will send $2,000.00 to your SFIpay, Alertpay, E-bullion or E-gold account. PLUS you get a free entry into Phase 3!

PHASE 3 is a 3x3 FORCED MATRIX, that each of your people will follow you into as they complete Phase 2. When your Phase 3 matrix is filled I will send $20,000.00 to your SFIpay, Alertpay, E-bullion or E-gold account. PLUS you get a free entry into Phase 4!

PHASE 4 is a 3x3 FORCED MATRIX, that each of your people will follow you into as they complete phase 3. When your Phase 4 matrix is filled I will send $200,000.00 to your SFIpay, Alertpay, E-bullion or E-gold account!

All this for just a $29.95 purchase!

I know that once you try our Advertising, you will be back for more.

There is no limit to the number of Ad Packages you may purchase and each $29.95 order gets it's own entry into the Bonus Compensation Plan!

Many people will order additional Ad Packages ( now and later on ), can you image how fast your matrixes will fill up? Awesome!


But Wait . . . If You purchase 4 Ad Packages TODAY . . .

I will DOUBLE your order on all 4 ad packages and give you
200,000 Text Ads and 50,000 Banner Ads PLUS 10,000 Visitors per order.

That's a total of 800,000 Text Ads and 200,000 Banner Ads PLUS 40,000 Visitors !!!
( NOTE: This will also give you 4 Free Entrys into Phase 1 )


No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog