miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008

Wealth Tekk

Home

a1 a2 a3
b1 b2 b3
c1 c2 c3
d1 d2 d3

WAIT! There's more!

In a forced matrix like WealthTekk it is important to join under people who are very active and can attract a lot of people. That way, even if you don't get much referrals yourself, your matrixes will be filled by spill-over from the people above you... If you have a look at the schematics above, you'll see that if, for example, my 1st level is filled (A and B) and I keep getting new referrals, I have nowhere to put them - since I can have only two 1st level referrals in my current matrix... I will therefore pass them along to someone below me, either A or B, that is... YOU!

By joining through my link you will be joining a very active group, the people above you - and above me - will help both of us to cycle!


No hay comentarios: